Prescription drug prices for seniors continue to skyrocket. But you don't have to suffer in silence! Thanks to RxFreeCard, a free printable prescription discount card, you may never have to pay retail pharmacy prices again!
A FREE discount prescription drug card entitling your family, and PETS substantial savings - up to 80% from pharmacy's usual and customary prices. You can print your card right from your computer!
No Hassle, No Application, No Cost!
It's Simple and It's Free to receive your discount drug card. You can even print your RxFreeCard today and begin saving on your prescription drugs immediately. One card may be used by all in the family.
Never Pay Retail Prices Again.
Imprima su Tarjeta Aqui el espaņol!
Our FREE discount prescription drug card will entitle you, your family, and your PETS to the following.
- Up to 80% on generic medications
- Up to 15% on name brand prescriptions
- Unlike many other programs and discounts, RxFreeCard is FREE to people of ALL AGES
- This is NOT an insurance program or membership club
- Your FREE discount drug card simply entitles you to a discount off the purchase price of prescription drugs
- Some drugs are priced lower than the discount. You would pay the lower price and receive no discount.
Even if your current insurance plan covers prescriptions, not all drugs are covered, or you may not save very much. When you print your FREE discount card you will get substantial savings no matter what your insurance situation. RxFreeCard will help you pay for your drugs while in the "Doughnut Hole".
RxFreeCard may be used at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including most major chains such as:
- • Wal-Mart
- • K-Mart
- • Publix
- • Walgreen's
- • Target
- • CVS
- • Winn Dixie
- • And many more, plus independent pharmacies
Complete Pharmacy List
To view a Complete List of Pharmacies in your area Please use the button below.